1. Selfieaholic - Definitely the #1 most annoying social networker is the chronic selfie snapper. Dude, stop.
2. YouTube Trolls - This is an epidemic. There definitely is a correlation between Youtube commenters with being a complete and utter idiot!
3. Senior Facebooker - Ok, we get it you’re old and don’t know how to use Facebook. Stop forwarding random pictures and stop liking random pages! My grandma just liked Boys of Tumblr the other day. Wow
3. Hashtag Queen - Ever follow someone that post their nails every other day with #nails #art? Or ever in their life used #instadaily? Yeah those people.
4. Facebook Inviter - Anyone that invites you to their page or event at all is blocked.
5. Catfish Tweeter - All those little kids with celebrities as their twitter handles. We know, you aren’t Justin Beiber, dude.
6. Soundcloud Spammers - Yeah we get it, you did a shitty bootleg of Wrecking Ball. Stop spamming comments. That is a terrible method of marketing.
7. Sappy Oscar Speechers - Instagram isn’t the place to thank everyone in your whole life that has helped you get to your shitty marketing job.
8. Self Promoters - Ever followed someone that manages artist? #BOOM or #KILLINGIT come to mind? Those people.
9. Girlfriend Smoke Blowers- “omgz, you look sooo hot mama xoxoxo ;)))” We all know she looks bad in that picture.
10. Blogger Know It Alls - Just because you LIKE Skrillex, doesn’t mean you are Rick Rubin. Report the news, not your shitty music opinion.
11. Master Debater - Have an opinion over the theory of relativity? Keep it to yourself, or write a book. Take it off of Facebook.